A month of holiday parties, meals and eating to celebrate the Christmas season is upon us.
Finger foods, cookies, creamy dips to desserts – the next event could sure use a change of pace. How does something crispy and refreshing sound?
Inspired by Christmas colors – the pomegranate kale salad delivers a guilt free dose of deliciousness.
- 2 handfuls of kale. Washed and chopped
- half a pomegranate
- quarter lemon squeezed
- Caesar salad dressing (to taste)
- Chicken breast (optional)
- Almonds (optional and to taste)
- Parmesan cheese grated to fine
- Garlic croutons (optional)
- Serves 1 meal or 2 sides
Need ingredients now? Remember Super Valu is open 24/7 at the corner of 1st Avenue & Commercial Drive in Vancouver.